where to begin
You’ve heard it said, ‘it takes a village’… Well I believe it takes a village when learning the ins and outs of being connected to this industry. I know we have to lean on each other in order to really feel supported, when most of the world has NO idea what it’s really like! For SO long, there has been no place to go to to understand the parameters of a restaurant relationship, and even further, no one to talk to to help us out of the dark. Until now, that is. Consider this YOUR village!!! We are a growing community of women and men who are interested in finding solace in knowing they are not alone. We are willing to learn that we have what it takes, not just to survive but to THRIVE in our restaurant relationship! Since our launch on Valentines Day 2011, we have been exponentially growing, as more people discover they have this resource to go to. I am overjoyed to find more and more significant others finding this place to find what they need to find relief and gain the tools necessary to move forward in their lives.
Now that we have a voice, we need to use it. All of us.
It is my desire to do more with this platform and in turn, I need your help to meet the growing needs of our community. I have initiated a ONE TIME $15 (USD) membership contribution to as a testament to our mission.
As a Village member:
- You will be a member of the PRIVATE FACEBOOK GROUP. Your messages will ONLY be read by your fellow significant others in the group and you will have the convenience to connect deeper into friendship with those that resonate with you (or are located nearby!) if you choose.
- You will receive a copy of the Married to a Chef MANIFESTO. The Manifesto is a great reminder of who we are and what we can accomplish. And it will look great hanging on your wall! *You will receive your copy of the Manifesto upon receipt of your contribution. (a nice little gift to remind you your love might be working, but you are still worth all the love in the world!)
- You will be invited to enjoy TWO WEEKS OF COACHING QUESTIONS for FREE. The questions will be sent to your inbox every morning and will be specifically designed around being connected to the industry and will serve as a daily reminder that you DO have what it takes to thrive in your restaurant relationship! *You will get Day One of Coaching questions as soon as you’re all signed up!
Why the Fee:
- Creating a line of quality Married to a Chef merchandise (including TShirts, Hats,etc) to proudly wear wherever you are.
- Producing a weekly video Q&A series, answering your questions, conducting monthly interviews and offering relief that you can view when you need to hear it (more like see it) over (and over) again.
- Assistance in coordinating local gatherings, where you are able to meet your fellow Significant Others in person and spark new friendships.
- Working on bringing my first workshops (How to THRIVE (not just survive) your restaurant relationship!) to a town NEAR YOU!
If you have ANY questions, please do not hesitate to contact me via email at email@example.com When a plant’s roots grow too large for its pot, it will stop growing. It is only after re-potting it into a bigger pot that it can continue to grow. It is my passion (and obsession) to connect and support significant others ALL over the globe. I am hopeful you will continue to join me on my quest as we grow in a bigger pot!
SIGN UP TO CONTRIBUTE AND BECOME A PART OF THE VILLAGE! Click “Buy Now” to finalize your ONE TIME $15 (USD) membership contribution.
Finally – make sure you follow Married to a Chef on Twitter – @married2achef and make sure you introduce yourself to be added to the weekly Follow Friday (#FF) roundup!